Saturday, February 19, 2005

Bandwagon jumping and other thoughts

Load me up. I didn't want to jump on the bandwagon but here i am. i'm not totally sure why, but sometimes i think i'm a good writer. once in a while i try to be funny. i never used to be a good writer.... or maybe i was but my hike skool english marks sure didn't show it. i struggled to say the least.
The other reason this whole blogging thing might be fun and good for me is, i like to journal my thoughts about Jesus and stuff like that. And i often have really good thoughts. But i only journal once a month or so, and that's just not good enuf. So maybe here i will find the opportunity to do some of that.... although my most private-est thoughts will not make it here... so i guess i will have to continue the other journal thinger... just more often.
K, so that's all for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger kristin janzen said...

Kevin, I am thrilled. I love to see creative people make blogs!!!

12:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww Kev pretty please..put your deepest thoughts on your online journal. Ha! Just kidding of course. Yup way to jump on the bandwagon...tsk tsk...I think you should go out and get a swatch. hehe

10:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, you really gotta get billy madason outta ur mind ITS HIGH SCHOOL NOT HIKE SCHOOL! Sorry for writing so many comments... lol

1:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home