Saturday, February 19, 2005

2 minutes for interference

I know by writing twice in one day - actually twice in a matter of an hour or so - I risk overkill. I'll probably be really pumped about all of this for a week or so and then totally die off. Who the heck knows? I don't.
So I know that I go against nearly every Canadian in this beautiful country, but I really don't want the NHL to come back this year. With great disdain I have watched Canadian sports channels report on the Lock-out as if it's the only news out there.... I cringe. And now it'll get worse!
A message to baseball - I love you. I will always love you and never cheat on you. I may check out the other sports on occasion but you are my one true love. Very soon we will once again be together. What a day that will be....
FYI MLB training camps are underway... PTL

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very surprised that your not the least dissapointed about the NHL not happening this season! I thought for such a jock (A nice jock.....who's favourite movie is First daughter....it's OK though)it's strange that hockey doesn't really tickle your fancy! But i should say, it's also very OBVIOUS that the sport baseball will remain in your heart forever. I like that you'll never cheat on it and always stay loyal to it!......Thats a very great quality.....One that'll be remembered and taken into consideration for future reference!

8:09 PM

 
Blogger Jenna said...

Hey Kevy
Im happy you made a blog and I feel special that I am on your list of blogs that you read. I will add you to mine as well! Keep up the good blogging.

10:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also don't want hocky to come back this season...but mostly because I don't really care about it. Well that and it would be dumb to have hockey for like one month. What would you do...have regular season for a week and then go into playoffs? That's the most interesting part of the season. But really...I mostly don't care. As for baseball...kev i'm glad you like it, someone has to. hehe

10:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS? NO HOCKEY? WHY WOULD YOU NOT WANT HOCKEY? IM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU YOUNG MAN! (wait..) OLD MAN! (wait...) MIDDLE AGED MAN! (wait) MIDDLE AGED MAN MINUS 20 YEARS! (thats good!) (by the way you should tell jr youth about your blog so im not the only one reading it!)

CYA HOCKEY -non- LOVER

1:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home