Wednesday, March 30, 2005

professor plum with the rope in the conservatory

Why am I tired? I guess I didn’t sleep too well last nite. And then 7am rolls around much too quickly.

The other day as I was picking Sarah up from CPC, some of the students were engaging in a ‘murder mystery’ night. It’s cool. You each get characters and someone killed someone and you have to try to figure out who it is… Jenn knew right at the beginning that she was the killer which kinda sucks. In the one I was in, no one knew until the very last scene who the killer was – not even the killer herself. We just were given little clues along the way and got to accuse each other and defend ourselves and play our characters. It was great fun. I think it was Kristy-Anne and Jenna that were in charge of that night. Regan was the killer. But that was a while ago. I’d like to do one again if someone would like to help me towards that end.

I got a call from Kevin Frazer today. He’s the guy in charge my baseball team. You know what that means right? Yep, ball season is right around the corner. I told him to book a gym for the team to get together and start throwing. So good. If any of you know any decent ball players let me know. The Rockies are going to win it all this year.

Blue Jays countdown – 120.75 hours till the first pitch of ‘05

4 Comments:

Blogger normanvanashley said...

Kev it's really pathetic you have a countdown!!!...anyways your log was really short today... surprisingly, but I would like to do a murder mystery night, just not plan it!

7:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to murder you.....

12:27 AM

 
Blogger Rylan Schultz said...

im in for a little mystery, even a little murder if it comes to that....

3:07 AM

 
Blogger Jenna said...

hey kevin that murder mystery was so fun. we really should do another one. maybe i will plan it!

10:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home