Saturday, March 26, 2005

that's a kick

Remember when I posted about the crazies coming out on full moon. Though it wasn’t a full moon that day, it was last nite and if my first customer is any indication of what the day is going to be like then look out.

I didn’t win bowling. I got spanked. The taunting was fun, but woulda been better if I was slightly competitive. Eh well, we’ll get ‘em next time.

So what can I talk about today… It’s hard to have something witty/creative to write so often. I mean, I’m a fairly creative, maybe averagely (I’m thinking that’s not a word) creative.

Watched the Incredibles again last nite. Good show. see it. Amelia had rented Finding Neverland… I was bold enuf to say I thought it looked lame. Maybe it’s not… maybe she’ll really like it. But I don’t know. Sometimes you see the trailer for a movie and you think that you’d rather stab yourself with a blunt object than see a movie. Or kick yourself in the groin. That’s a popular saying for me. Someone remarked that it would be quite impossible to kick yourself in the groin. I disagreed with him and demonstrated that I could very nearly kick myself in the groin. Neither of us, however, was willing to give it the ol’ college try for real. That would just be plain stupid. I don’t know, any thoughts on whether that’s possible. (if you’re wondering the technique I was using, there really is only one way to do it. Just bring your heel straight up)

So far “crazy-man” is the only one to enter the store so far. 6.5 hours to go... uh oh, a crazy lady is now here and Graham is dealing with her as i am smiling... haha SUCKA

1 Comments:

Blogger Faith said...

Kicking your self in the groin.... good idea Kevin, I think I am going to convince Devin and John to try it.
The increadibles... a very increadible movie

12:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home