Thursday, March 10, 2005

staying awake

It's still slow here. i've read all the blogs on my list, chatted on msn, and sat around some more... i even played minesweeper for a little while. I'm good at it. the only problem is my records are pretty good so they're really hard to beat. i guess i just need to keep on trying.

don't you ever wish you could get an alert every time someone left a comment on your blog? yeah, that'd be good. someone can come up with that. but make sure i get credit cuz i said it first.

Aren't you guys proud of my mom for commenting on my blog?? I am. She's great! She doesn't always do too well with computers ... mostly cuz she doesn't like spending so much time just sitting there doing nothing. there's so much more productive things for her to be doing. She a multi-tasker, like Ashley i suppose. Plus, our computer back home is sssssllloooooooooww. yeah it's brutal. there's no high-speed out there yet.

My family is the best... totally taken for granted... sorry family... I hadn't talked to my sister for years... k, not years, but i was on msn with her, but that's not the same. i'm going to call her soon. we've gotta chat. the only problem is neither of us have a long distance plan... i know that's just an excuse... oh and another good excuse is the time change. she's 2 hours behind in BC. So even though i don't talk to some of you that often, that doesn't mean i don't love you....

dont be surprised if this isn't the last blog of march 10th for me...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin,
I am proud of your mom. She's an amazing woman! I'm excited that your parents are going on the same Mexico Missions trip as me. Should be good times.
Sonia

4:37 PM

 
Blogger kristin janzen said...

Hey Kevin, Eva is right you can get alerts when you get a new comment. Go onto change settings, I think it's under "comments", you'll find it I'm sure.
Hope you sell lots of phones this evening!

6:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, i'm personally a fan of getting an email when someone posts on my blog. It's great. But I still check it all the time anyways. It's like email but way more addicting.

11:46 PM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

Thanks Kristin and Eva for making one of my many dreams come true. It was really easy to find!!!

10:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home