Thursday, March 03, 2005

march ing on

Thursday, yes Thursday. Thursday is my day to be a Battery Boy. i kinda like working here on a day after jr youth. yesterday i was at the church for about 12 hours. it certainly makes for a long day. Especially when i'm not being effecient with my time. It's something i am working on. So after a long day at the church i get to sleep in a little and then come waste a day at battery boys. My mind is able to forget ministry stuff and relax. Then Friday rolls around and i'm ready to go.
Jr youth was good last nite, although i get frustrated... i decided that it'd be cool to play Capture the Flag in the church. but the seniors are in the chapel and we're too loud for that and the upstairs rooms are already set up for Sundays so we've gotta be super careful not to wreck crap... i need the church to myself! But we've really got some great kids in our youth group. i hope they alllll grow up to love Jesus more than anything else.
My girlfriend called me to say goodnite last nite. that was nice. i like her. It's been a great day and a half so far!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin!! I was so excited that you called her your girlfriend....hahaha Joe didn't know yet. I am going to have to bug Sarah about that one... That senior dude was pretty ticked...it was kinda funny tho...

6:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home