Saturday, March 12, 2005

if you're driving an automatic, you're merely steering - Tyler Hay

i know it seems like it would be a crappy day - its snowing, cold, i'm not in my bed, at work, without enuf sleep. But for some reason, it's a good day. i think it had a lot to do with the email i received this morning. it was great!!!

So last night i started to teach Sarah how to drive standard. She did well, even though she was really hard on herself and thought she sucked. I dont remember back when i first learnt so it can be hard for me to teach. My dad just told me to drive to town in the little Mazda so i did. Ah, the Mazda, i miss that little car. so many good times. But i think i did an ok job of teaching... i tried to get her to feel where the clutch releases. Sometimes she didn't give enuf gas and stalled it. i was cute cuz she thought she was wrecking my car... Truth be told, i put that car through hell most days. If any of you have recently learned to drive standard or are pros at teaching, let me know a couple of tips. Sarah is going to be a pro in no time!

Big fluffy flakes are falling... I'm glad i washed my car on thursday. Her name is veronica. Veronica looks hot when she's clean. This recent warm weather has been really rough on her. But she's really looking forward to the spring time. she's like me. i really like spring. soon........

So yesterday i was contemplating what to write... As the day passed I just didn't get around to it and i began wondering if this fad of the blog had now passed for my life. i haven't come to a solid conclusion yet but i do still enjoy it... and even if i dont write everyday, that's still ok, right? right.

well, i think this entry is coming to a close. I wish you all a great and most lovely day. I'm thinking my future blogs will consist of some of my journal entries. should be a good time.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kevin,
I miss the Mazda. Too bad it didn't live on so Garrett could drive it too.
Sonia

12:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah the Mazda..*sigh* Oh well, your car now is much nicer, and you bag drive it as well. haha
Yeah apparently Ang is going to teach me to drive standard this summer...should I be afraid? haha She's gonna beat me when she reads this....or at least she'll try. haha

12:45 AM

 
Blogger hiya said...

Haha...teaching standard...so much fun!! Especially when your sister almost kills you by stalling in the middle of a busy street with oncoming traffic coming and threatens to get out of the car because she's being yelled at by her impatient sister!!

10:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kev! So now the truth of the Mazda comes out--- always wondered why everything was falling apart on that thing. Ha Ha
I sure like reading your blogs!
Veronica huh?

Love MOMMA

7:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home