Monday, June 13, 2005

it was me

I am pleased to say that Saturday night went very well. I pulled off a decent costume... As i was at my house watching baseball, already dressed up, i found myself looking in the mirror and laughing. The only thing i wish i had was suspenders. That woulda been great. Everyone there had great costumes and played their characters very well. i really appreciated Dave Mosher's moustache. pimpin'.

So it turns out that I killed Rock N. Roley. Together with Dave and Regan's character, I came up with the plan to kill him. See, the love of my life died in my senior year and i blamed Rocky. Besides, any plot had to include me, cuz i'm the freaking genius. Who else could pull it off?? Dave Block and Tanys Mosher's character's also had a plot to take his life, but i beat them to it. Kerrilynn Block was Rocky's ex and mother of his child so she didn't want him dead. Lynnel's character - who was actually a man - didn't want him dead either. And Kristy-Anne's character was working another case for the FBI but indirectly aided the murder....

Yeah, it was good fun. I really like those games - how all the characters are interconnected and there's so many twists. Even i didn't know that i was the murderer. I had a little hunch, and knew that i was capable and had the motive, but even i didn't see the method coming.

Until the next time i kill, this is Calvin Q. Layder, signing off

4 Comments:

Blogger Just Me said...

Could you wear that getup to the church on Wed. afternoon????

12:17 AM

 
Blogger kristin janzen said...

sounds fun!

when you were house-sitting at our house, did you ever get a call from pedestrian shoe store, saying my order came in???

3:17 PM

 
Blogger Tyler said...

Sounds like a good night Kev. Did you get a chance to say "Don't cha go dyin on me"?

Take care bud!

Ty

12:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! sounds like fun!

1:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home