Sunday, May 29, 2005

DELETED

just like strongbad would say it

i just posted and it got deleted. I'm sitting backstage at YC while the concert's going on.... may, i was excited about finally getting back here.... and now, nothing. man that ticks me off!

highlights from deleted post: got a new car, saw my girlfriend, here in edmonton. crazy week. i didn't base my comparison of the YA groups on one service and remain firmly behind my previous assertion. however, i am not preaching at anyone. i lump myself in the group as well. but i hate apethy. and i dont wanna be there.

k, YC highlights this week including A WALK THROUGH THE DESERT. should be fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger kristin janzen said...

i think its funny that kristyanne called it an email...
GET ON IT SLACKER!!!

4:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home