Saturday, April 23, 2005

head hung in shame

what the crap is wrong with me friends It’s been nearly forever since I saw you last… I am terribly sorry. My guess is that with Sarah gone tomorrow (sniffle sniffle) I will have time for stuff like this. So I guess lets hope that I get back on the wagon with a little bit more consistency. But in all fairness to me, Thursday I tried to post but blogger was down for maintenance or some crap like that.

I would like to say a big ‘thanks’ to some of you. Receiving 11 comments (none of which were mine or repeats) is a beautiful thing. My next goal is to surpass 20. if some of you lurkers would quit your lurking and leave me a comment we wouldn’t have to worry about that now would we.

I need to wash my car. Sometimes I do and then it rains right away. This time I held off cuz it was supposed to rain and then it didn’t. you just can’t win!

The Last Nine Days

I think there was a band called nine days. Or their cd was called nine days. They were a one hit wonder either way. If anyone can tell me their details they’ll win a prize.

K, so I can’t really think back to what has happened in the last nine days. I’m really tired right now. I even had a coffee this morning. I hate coffee.

It all started….. I don’t know, I guess we’ll go back to yesterday afternoon. I was trying to nap when Glen disturbed me and I could not get back to sleep. I needed a nap cuz I knew last nite would be late. It was CPC grad all day and nite. The ceremonies were not as boring as I thought/remembered they’d be. I went home, watched baseball, got changed into my suit and picked up Sarah for the banquet. She, of course, looked amazing. Sometimes I’m just privileged to walk beside her…. (that’d be a good line for a country song or something like that.) anyway, the night concluded with the after-grad party at the Lawson Heights church. I think I got to bed around 2:30 or something. I’m an old man so that’s late when I have to work in the morning. So this morning I thought I’d treat myself to a McDonald’s breakfast. Mmmm mmmm, I really do enjoy those sausage mcmuffins.

I hate this cuz I told myself I didn’t wanna have lame blogs. I really enjoyed my country music blog. But this one sucks and I didn’t wanna have sucky blogs anymore. I’m so sorry that you have to wait 9 freaking days for this. Maybe this afternoon I’ll be able to come up with some better inspiration and come through for you. Until the next time, Keep fit and have fun! - who said it, 500 points to the first person with the answer.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

Hal Johnson and Joanne Mcleoud
and faith put it on her blog

11:33 AM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

well isn't that ironic that we'd both think of the same thing the same week... yeah, incredbily weird

11:35 AM

 
Blogger Faith said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:42 PM

 
Blogger Faith said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:45 PM

 
Blogger Faith said...

Oh sure just steal it from my blogg...lol.Its Hal Johnson and joanne Mcleoud, the two dumbest people alive...I don't know why but they really, really bug me...

and about the band Nine days... I used to be really into them, The one song they had was called absolutetly (story of a girl)... I love that song... "this is the story of a girl, who cried a river and drown the whole world, and she looked so sad in photographs but I absolultely loved her when she smiled...." they have a new c.d. comming out soon, its called the madding crowd... yeah I like that band

7:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

number 7
thomas

1:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home