Tuesday, April 05, 2005

taking a walk.... and ROCKY III

My head hurts. Sarah and I went for a walk and we made our way to the Holliston skool where we found a swing set. Swings make me dizzy. I went realllllly high. There was this really cute kid there with his dad. His dad was pushing him. he was talking to Sarah and I and man was he cool. He turns 5 on the day after tomorrow. We said happy birthday and he said thanks. I hope I get to be his friend someday.

Rocky III might be the best one so far. Haven’t made it to IV yet. Carter got mad that I got so in depth and gave away the endings of the others so I won’t this time. From a critic’s standpoint it sucked. Rocky was a totally different character than the other two. You may remember me commenting that Rocky was socially slow. Well in Rocky III he’s brighter and all around smarter. That’s ok if he went to etiquette skool, but that’s not in the script… But Rocky III was way more entertaining and Mr. T was in it. How can you go wrong with Mr T?? you can’t!

Well, that’s what I’ve got today. Love the Lord your God with all you heart, soul, mind and strength. If you truly do that your life will be dramatically altered. And you who don’t think it would change much need to re-think that and give your head a shake.

6 Comments:

Blogger Faith said...

haha good post... I love swings.. I wonder if anyone has accually swung over the bar at the top before....

I found that verse I think,lol,its Joshua 24:15

10:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. T scared me as a child. My sister had a doll and she used to use it to keep me out of her room. *shudder*

10:34 PM

 
Blogger normanvanashley said...

Well Kev, I think I have watched most of the Rocky's but I couldn't tell you in what order, or what they were about...but man is Sylvester HOT!! ahh...Why did the kid say no thanks when you said happy birthday?

1:09 AM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

he said thanks, not no thanks. learn how to read van norman

9:52 AM

 
Blogger hiya said...

Swings make me dizzy, but they're fun to sit on, I just don't like the whole swinging motion!!

9:15 PM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

i really have a good blog to post but blogger.com isn't working for me.... what's up????

5:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home