Wednesday, April 13, 2005

warning: only baseball

Reoccurring theme as I check peoples’ blogs… a lot of us have been dormant for a period of time. For me it’s the first time I’ve such a long hiatus. Does it feel good to be back in the saddle? No, not particularly.

We had baseball practice last night. It was only the first one so only a few guys showed up. But we had enuf to run an infield. I took grounders at 3rd base. I was joking around that I’ve gotta find my back-up position. I’ve got catching down pat but if there’s a situation where I need to give the ol’ legs a rest, or someone else wants a shot at the title, I then need another position. I have played outfield before, but yesterday 3rd base fit quite nicely. The only problem is that we seem to have quite a few infielders. Oh well that’s ok cuz the only way I wouldn’t play catcher is if the game is out of hand. I love baseball (I don’t know if I’ve mentioned that before…) I think I’m ready for a career-year. I’m going to bat over .375 with 2 home runs and throw out 10 base-stealers. Yeah, that’d be a good year.

I know some of you really don’t care about my baseball but really I don’t have much else to say. Sometimes life feels really busy and overwhelming. Now is one of those times. I’m sure it’ll all be fine in the morning. Tomorrow’s battery boys day so i’ll write something worth reading tomorrow

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kevin,
I noticed no one commented on your baseball talk yet. Just wanted you to know even if it's all about baseball I'll still read it. Hope you have a great season whatever position you end up playing.
Sonia

3:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home