Saturday, June 11, 2005

k

alright, there's 1/2 an hour left of work. just enough time to say, there's not enuf time to blog... but then i bring myself to the realization that it must be done. there is something to be written that must be written by me. k so that's lame. but last nite i got less than four hours of sleep and my head is throbbing. in less than an hour i'll be drugged up laying on my couch watching the Jays and Astros. Roger is on the hill for the 'Stroes. should be fun to watch.

k, so later tonight we're having this murder mystery thinger. I'm so glad i was invited. i love them.. k, i've only been in one, that was a couple of years ago at the Glubish's. this one too is there... come to think of it, Regan was the killer last time, and she'll be there...... there's no way she'll get away this time.... mwahahaha. My character is Calvin the geek. i think it was type-casting. full report to come next week

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that game,its a great game
The last time I played i was the murder......hahahaha

6:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahhaha the geek. steller. Looking forward to the details.

12:29 AM

 
Blogger Tyler said...

If you die can i have your stuff?

Hope you have fun Kev!

Ty

4:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home