Thursday, June 02, 2005

i love jr youth

E-68 last night… was good. I think last night we played the most dangerous game I’ve ever facilitated in my entire life. But it was Kenny’s idea. The youth were divided into 3 teams. They duct taped one team member to their table and then had to carry the table upside-down outside, around the volleyball court and then back to the gym. During the race I kept thinking to myself that I was a really big moron and I just hoped that no kids would get dropped or smashed or anything like that…. Definitely a little bit of a nervous time….

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

Kevin that would be scary and kinda dangerous. I am glad nobody got hurt cause you would've felt really bad..not to mention you would've got in trouble I'm sure by a parent or two.

1:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home