Thursday, June 23, 2005

pics




Sarah, these two are for you











Andy is for Megan













Jenn wasn't pleased with Tom so Dwayne stepped in




Kristin, i know you didn't want a football player, but i used my discretion and got you a good one













Jennie likes Thomas







Kristy-Anne gets Steve














Faith + Jevon


















i dont know Rylan, let me know how the date goes










why is it that everytime i blog my body aches.

1. my neck/upper back - stiff and kinked - probably from driving and not sleeping enuf
2. right forearm - road rash about 10 inches long, 2.5 inches wide - dove after a guy in last nite's ball game, landed on sand.
3. other assorted baseball injuries (right hip, right wrist!! etc) - we'll battle through

i dont really want to write anything else. why is battery boys so uninspiring... maybe i'll be back later in the day

7 Comments:

Blogger Just Me said...

Sounds like you are in rough shape..guess that's the price you pay for playing a sport you love. Completely off topic, but I wanted to tell you that I have heard from some parents that the new 'junior youths' really enjoyed that thing you had for them last week. It's all they talk about...we think you are doing a fantabulously great job with those kids!! :)

12:50 PM

 
Blogger Jenna said...

i like your short and simple blogs

1:56 PM

 
Blogger Scout said...

win/tie/loss? Saturday Night? Or rain out? How did it go?

12:33 AM

 
Blogger Courtney said...

I think the title for this post should have been "my prayer list", ie. healing.

I'll pray for you anyways.

10:25 PM

 
Blogger Jenna said...

hey kevin
umm update your blog. thanks

11:06 PM

 
Blogger Faith said...

yeah, I think this is the longest I've ever seen his blog go un updated,lol

10:46 AM

 
Blogger Tyler said...

Holy cats Kev, I am so far behind in your blogs!!!! Its gonna take me forever to read all these, but you are my bud and I know you have awesome words, and I want to see whats tickin in your brain man!

Love ya Bud!
Ty

1:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home