Thursday, July 21, 2005

untitled

what is up? me, not much. nearly nothing. summer is a little bit of a slack time for me.... yet so busy at the same time. monday and tuesday we went camping with the grade 8's to celebrate their graduation from my little youth group. we went up to waskesiu for one night and had a grand ol' time. Jamie came for the afternoon on monday and then yesterday i went to the farm for the afternoon to see him. good times.

He is back in sask cuz his bro and sister in law had a baby a few weeks ago and they needed to come out for that. I'm glad i got to see them.

Apparently we won our ball game the other night. if we win every game we might have a shot at the playoffs. this guy isn't holding his breath.

Sarah, please come visit me

thanks everyone for the great fun we had with our little matchmaking extravaganza. you're great people, you really are

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

thanks for switching our phones over today. You're a great battery boys guy.

8:26 PM

 
Blogger Just Me said...

I saw your hair on Wed night...was that I camp idea?? Pretty good, pretty good...I wish that I could shave my hair off...it would be shocking to see a girl that willingly shave her head (and not for $$) Maybe one day...

8:59 AM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

the hair was just done on wednesday. when i was visiting jamie he wanted to cut my hair like his so i gave into peer pressure. i dont know, it's not like it's aweful or anything. i'll put pics on here when i get them from jamie

9:52 AM

 
Blogger Tyler said...

Man I miss Toon Town. I should come and visit sometime.

1:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home