Thursday, July 28, 2005

sports update

before we get going here... in response to Kristin's comment, somehow trying to match my sports intellect... What the crap were you thinking. Never Ever try to pull that stunt again!

THE ROCKIES

now that that's off my chest... You may or may not have enjoyed the fact that i have posted quite infrequently about our baseball team. The main reason for that lies in the fact that our baseball team did not live up to our expectations. I could look back to my previous post in which i likely predicted good things for the Rockies. But no, unfortunately, such a fate was not ours. We battled through injuries and people not showing up when they were supposed to (Rod was our #2 pitcher last year and showed up to 1 game this year). we didn't have the same chemistry as last year's team. I'm alright with it though. The season is over. My body aches. in about 10 days i'll be healed up and i'm looking forward to that. in fact, i trust that tomorrow's massage will go a long way to that end. And next year the Rockies will likely be disbanded. I look forward to what next season will bring.

REAL BASEBALL

i know if you really wanted to know about this you'd go to a website or newspaper and look it up. but i dont really care, you're in my world now grandma.
The blue jays have been plagued by inconsistancy yet find themselves in the thick of the playoff race. How will things shake down for them? well, once again they will find themselves on the outside looking in. 3rd place in the AL east.
the Red Sox, White Sox, and A's will win their divisions leaving the Yankees, Angels and Twins battling for the Wild Card.
in the NL the Cards Braves and the Padres will win their divisions and i think the Astros will pull of another miracle comeback and win the Wild Card.

k bye

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Kev, I think Kristin got ya pretty good! I say props to her!! HEE HEE HEE....Nice to see a fine young lady put a young chap like yourself in his place. I LOVE IT!!!!! Can't wait for my turn, wait till hockey season!!

9:08 PM

 
Blogger kristin janzen said...

ohh kevin now you got my blood boiling!!!

FIRST of all if you read the comment, the first line says something like this: "now i am not claiming to be some sort of sports expert here or anything..."

SECOND of all, i find sports kind of boring. i would never bother even TRYING to have any sort of sports intellect, let alone compete with your amazing sports brain.

thirdly, go hard with the boo bombers but you know very well sask has a way better chance of making it to the end than the bombers do!!!


i should be a sports commentator for women who have men obsessed with sports.

9:36 AM

 
Blogger Just Me said...

I like blights...(blog fights). Seriously, do I have nothing better to do than make up words?? Kev, good sports info...I really am not a big fan, but I can pull out tidbits here and there that I learned on your blog and sound like I may just know what I am talking about...very handy, I must say, with the male crowd. :)

10:58 AM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

oh my Kristin, that's good. But i never said i believed the Bombers would amount to anything this year. however, i will cheer my little heart out and hope for better days. and no matter how bad the bombers are, the riders will never win it all with Nealon. that's all i've got....

ps i meant to give a better sports report but the battery boy customers last nite just kept coming, hence the abrupt ending to my post

12:27 PM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

but kristin, you are wayyyy more sports savvy than you were a couple of years ago. im so proud of you

12:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin you need to update your blog ow please

12:34 PM

 
Blogger Tyler said...

Ahhh, Ben Stiller's first semi-big role, as the worker at the old folks home on Happy Gilmore. I mean what a freak!

And I quote "You could trouble me for a nice warm glass of shut the hell up, now you will go to sleep or I will put you to sleep, check out the name tag, you're in my world now grandma!"

What a jerk!

6:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home